Biyernes, Setyembre 27, 2013

Within Intramuros: A photo collage

I wrote a post about a restaurant in Intramuros called Barbara's on my other blog, pinayfoodie.blogspot.com. I took a lot of photos on that trip not only of the restaurant but also the complex surrounding it like the patio outside Casa Manila Museum and the San Agustin Museum. However, I wasn't able to use all of those pictures in that post so here are more pictures on Intramuros, the former walled city during the Spanish rule in the country.

Inside Barbara's restaurant









patio outside Casa Manila museum










San Agustin Museum beside San Agustin Church



pulpit inside San Agustin Church


old paintings along the hallway









going home

If you want to see my other pictures in Intramuros and read about my trip there, you can visit my food blog,  http://pinayfoodie.blogspot.com/2013/09/barbaras-in-intramuros-dining-in-old.html Thanks :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento